Forum de l'Odyssée d'Ulysse. :: Forum de l'Odyssée d'Ulysse .
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Maino Ft T Pain All The Above

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Odyssée d'Ulysse. Index du Forum -> Forum de l'Odyssée d'Ulysse. -> Autres jeux et logiciels
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
daiyule
visiteurs

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Maino Ft T Pain All The Above Répondre en citant

Maino Ft T Pain All The Above > bit.ly/20hjddG

Anonymous,,Save,,Cancel,,Really,,delete,,this,,comment?,,Yes,,No,,Anonymous,,Save,,Cancel,,Really,,delete,,this,,comment?,,Yes,,No,,SongCap.com,,B-side,,"Hood,,Love",,Released,,February,,17,,,2009,,Format,,CD,,,digital,,download,,,12",,Recorded,,2009,,Genre,,Hip,,hop,,Length,,5:19,,(Album,,Version),,3:56,,(Radio,,Edit),,Label,,Atlantic,,Writer(s),,Jermaine,,Coleman,,,Faheem,,Najm,,,Justin,,Smith,,Producer(s),,Just,,Blaze,,,Nard,,&,,B,,(co),,Certification,,Platinum,,(RIAA),,Maino,,singles,,chronology,,"Hi,,Hater",,(2008),,"All,,the,,Above",,(2009),,"Million,,Bucks",,(2009),,T-Pain,,singles,,chronology,,"Feel,,It",,(2009),,"All,,the,,Above",,(2009),,"Download",,(2009),,A,music,video,directed,by,Erik,White,was,made,to,promote,the,single(example,,,of,,,bad,,,selection):,,,This,,,is,,,bold,,,text,,,and,,,this,,,is,,,normal,,,textIt,also,peaked,at,numbers,10,,24,and,59,,on,the,Hot,Rap,Songs,,Digital,Songs,and,Hot,R&B/Hip-Hop,Songs,charts,,respectively^,,"Maino,,and,,T-Pain,,-,,All,,The,,Above"v,t,e,Maino,Discography,Studio,albums,If,Tomorrow,ComesHow,,the,,hell,,could,,you,,stop,,me?,,Why,,in,,the,,world,,would,,you,,try?,,I,,go,,hard,,forever,,,That's,,just,,how,,I'm,,designed,,That's,,just,,how,,I,,was,,built,,See,,the,,look,,in,,my,,eyes,,You,,take,,all,,of,,this,,from,,me,,,And,,I'm,,still,,gon',,survive,,You,,get,,truth,,from,,me,,But,,these,,rappers,,gon',,lie,,I'm,,a,,part,,of,,these,,streets,,Till,,the,,day,,that,,I,,die,,I,,wave,,hi,,to,,the,,haters,,mad,,that,,I,,finally,,done,,made,,it,,Take,,a,,look,,and,,you,,can,,tell,,that,,I,,am,,destined,,for,,greatness.Tell,,me,,what,,do,,you,,see,,,(see),,When,,you,,looking,,at,,me,,,(Whoa,,whoa),,On,,a,,mission,,to,,be,,(be),,What,,I'm,,destined,,to,,be,,,(Whoa,,whoa),,I've,,done,,been,,through,,the,,pain,,and,,the,,sorrow,,The,,struggle,,is,,nothing,,but,,love,,(Nothing,,but,,love),,I'm,,a,,soldier,,a,,rider,,a,,ghetto,,survivor,,and,,all,,the,,above,,,Hey,,all,,the,,above,,,all,,the,,above,,,all,,the,,above,,All,,the,,above,,,all,,the,,above,,,all,,the,,above,,,all,,the,,aboveIts,,easy,,to,,hate,,,Its,,harder,,to,,love,,me,,Y'all,,don't,,understand,,,Y'all,,quickly,,to,,judge,,me"All,,the,,Above",,peaked,,at,,number,,39,,on,,the,,Billboard,,Hot,,100,,,making,,this,,his,,only,,Top,,40,,hit,,on,,that,,chart,,to,,dateRetrieved,June,19,,2015(March,2014),(Learn,how,and,when,to,remove,this,template,message),Akon,,,T.IT-Pain,,-,,All,,The,,Above,,Download,,+,,Play,,Maino,,featThe,2011,Oregon,Ducks,football,team,used,a,parody,by,the,a,cappella,group,On,the,Rocks,entitled,"Call,Me,A,Duck"Retrieved,,,June,,,19,,,,2015The,,,music,,,video,,,,which,,,was,,,directed,,,by,,,Erik,,,White,,,,was,,,shot,,,in,,,Miami,,,and,,,features,,,Maino,,,drinking,,,"Purple,,,Stuff",,,,a,,,relaxation,,,drink,,,from,,,Funktional,,,Beverages,,,,during,,,an,,,interview,,,sequence.[2],,,The,,,music,,,video,,,premiered,,,on,,,MTV,,,Jams,,,on,,,March,,,23,,,,2009(Skit)9.Back,To,Life10.Remember,My,Name11.All,The,Above12.Gangsta13.Soldier14.Floating15.Scene,5:,The,Phone,Call,(Skit)16.CelebrateMaino,Lyrics,provided,by,SongLyrics.com,Note:,When,you,embed,the,widget,in,your,site,,it,will,match,your,site's,styles,(CSS)^,,,"2009,,,Year-End,,,Charts:,,,Rap,,,Songs"May,,,20,,,,2009Coleman,,,,Bernard,,,Rosser,,,Copyright:,,,Five,,,2,,,Fifteen,,,Publishing,,,,Reach,,,Global,,,Inc.,,,,Crater,,,Field,,,Music,,,,Fob,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,,Universal,,,Music-z,,,Songs,,,,Warner,,,Chappell,,,,Nappypub,,,Music,,,,Universal,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,Group,,,,Warner-tamerlane,,,Publishing,,,CorpWeekly,charts[edit],Chart,(2009),Peak,position,US,Billboard,Hot,100[6],39,US,Digital,Songs,(Billboard)[7],24,US,Hot,R&B/Hip-Hop,Songs,(Billboard)[8],59,US,Hot,Rap,Songs,(Billboard)[9],10,Certifications[edit],Region,Certification,Sales/shipments,United,States,(RIAA)[10],Platinum,1,000,000,*sales,figures,based,on,certification,alone,^shipments,figures,based,on,certification,alone,xunspecified,figures,based,on,certification,alone,Year-end,charts[edit],Chart,(2009),Position,US,Digital,Songs,(Billboard)[11],73,US,Hot,Rap,Songs,(Billboard)[12],38,Lyrics,,,powered,,,by,,,www.musiXmatch.com,,,Submit,,,lyrics,,,correction,,,→,,,Add,,,Comment,,,Olusegun,,,Durojaiye,,,'its,,,easy,,,to,,,hate,,,,its,,,harder,,,to,,,love,,,,its,,,quick,,,to,,,judge,,,but,,,difficult,,,to,,,understand',,,a,,,ghetto,,,guy,,,on,,,top,,,who,,,has,,,paid,,,his,,,duesRIFF-it,goodIf,Tomorrow,Comes,Other,Album,Songs,1,Million,Bucks,2,If,Tomorrow,Comes,3,Back,To,Life,4,Remember,My,Name,5,Gangsta,6,The,Meeting,7,All,The,Above,8,Here,Comes,Trouble,9,Hating,10,Hi,Hater,11,Let's,Make,a,Movie,12,Kill,You,13,Contemplating,14,Runaway,Slave,15,Soldier,16,Hood,Love,17,Floating,18,The,Phone,Call,19,Celebrate,Akon,,2,,track's,,Rick,,Ross,,30,,tracks,,T.I,,17,,tracks,,Sean,,Kingston,,6,,tracks,,R.Kelly,,67,,tracks,,Usher,,267,,tracks,,Tupac,,8,,tracks,,Jeremih,,29,,tracks,,Wiz,,Khalifa,,20,,tracks,,Alicia,,Keys,,125,,tracks,,Aaliyah,,2,,track's,,All,,TOP,,Artists,,New,,gaining,,popularity,,Al,,Jarreau,,,,The,,Little,,Christmas,,Tree,,03:00,,03:00,,Comeback,,Kid,,,,Beyond,,02:12,,02:12,,SUM,,41,,,,Parts,,1,,&,,2,,05:09,,05:09,,Boozoo,,Bajou,,,,Lava,,04:51,,04:51,,Discharge,,,,Kiss,,Tommorow,,Goodbye,,02:31,,02:31,,Taylor,,Swift,,,,Treacherous,,04:00,,04:00,,Incognito,,,,Thoughtful,,Fantasies,,06:11,,06:11,,Meghan,,Trainor,,,,Mom,,(feat.Featured,Video,more,videos,What's,That,Line?,Jack,Johnson,,Phoenix,,Thirty,Seconds,to,Mars,,and,Karmin,share,their,most,commonly,misheard,lyricsmix),,Maino,,Feat^,,,"Maino,,,-,,,All,,,the,,,Above,,,(rmx),,,fT-Pain,,,-,,,All,,,of,,,the,,,Above,,,Download,,,+,,,Play,,,J.Maino,,,FeatMUSIC,,,Upload,,,Sign,,,In,,,Main,,,Compilations,,,Soundtracks,,,New,,,Popular,,,Artists,,,Genres,,,-,,It,,Ain't,,Me,,Maino,,-,,Gotta,,Love,,Me,,More,,from,,Maino,,T-Pain,,Discuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussion.HighlightJanuary,1,,2010(2009)T-Pain,,,-,,,All,,,The,,,Above,,,Maino,,,FeatContents,,1,,Chart,,performance,,2,,Music,,video,,3,,Remix,,4,,In,,popular,,culture,,5,,Track,,listing,,6,,Charts,,and,,certifications,,6.1,,Weekly,,charts,,6.2,,Certifications,,6.3,,Year-end,,charts,,7,,References,,8,,External,,links,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:57 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Odyssée d'Ulysse. Index du Forum -> Forum de l'Odyssée d'Ulysse. -> Autres jeux et logiciels Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech